While homeowners policies can limit coverage or coverage amounts based on the type of item and cause of loss, valuable items coverage may provide the protection you need for your valuable possessions in the event of covered loss from, for example, theft or fire.
Jewelry and Valuable Items Coverage
From jewelry to collectibles, you might have more valuables than you realize. And your homeowners policy may not cover, or provide enough coverage, for those items. Valuable items coverage can help to give you peace of mind.
Consider Valuable Items Coverage For:
- Jewelry and engagement rings
- Silverware, china and crystal
- Fine art
- Stamp and coin collections
- Sound equipment (recorders)
- Sports equipment (archery, camping, fishing, skiing)
- Wedding gifts
- Musical instruments
- Golf Equipment
- Pedigreed dogs
- Garden tractors
- Political campaign collections