Please join ACHRM (Association for Corporate Health Risk Management) for this workshop: Containing Employer’s Healthcare Costs Through Primary Care Solutions in Hagerstown, MD. Parking will be in the silver parking area behind the building and come in through the silver entrance.
- Reducing Healthcare costs by implementing an effective primary care strategy.
- Evaluating primary care solutions.
- How can my local community health system assist?
- What role does my broker/consultant play?
8:00-8:15 Introductory Comments
- Bill Lacy, ACHM
- Tammy Thorton, Healthiest Maryland Businesses Western Maryland Region
- Paul Frey, Hagerstown Chamber of Commerce
8:15-9:15 Moderated Panelists
- Mindi Glover-Siegfried, Volvo GTO Hagerstown
- Joelle Butler, Hopewell Family Practice
- Karen Dillard, Hopewell Family Practice
- Deb Hebb, Keller Stonebraker Insurance
- Bill Lacy, ACHRM (Moderator)
Wrap-up/Next steps & Continued Networking