As your professional insurance partner, we are here to help you manage risk, but even the best-made plans change or unexpected situations come up. That’s when we need to hear from you. It is important that we are advised of any changes in your business or personal life that may have a bearing on the validity and/or adequacy of your insurance.
How has your business evolved?
- Expansion, layoffs, mergers and/or acquisitions
- Changes in company succession plan
- Change in scheduled equipment such as contractor’s equipment, electronic processing (computers), etc.
- Circumstances which may require increased liability insurance limits
- Interest in maximizing efficiencies in employee benefits, payroll, retirement and human resources
- Changes in company goals that may impact your company’s employee benefit strategy
- Changes in any operation, such as expansion to another state or new products
- Need for risk management services/OSHA compliance
These are some examples of when we need to hear from you in order to keep help your business growing and keep your employees happy and engaged.
How has your personal life changed?
- New vehicles, drivers or changes in driving use
- Improvements or additions to your home valued at $5,000 or more
- Change in mortgage company
- New jewelry, fine arts, collectibles or other specialty items
- Recreational vehicles? ATV, camper, or boat
- Need for life insurance or increasing current amounts
A lot can happen in a year and we want to make sure your policies keep up with you.
Insurance policies should not be stagnant; they must reflect changes with you or your business. We are part of your professional team that provides protection.